– by Karol, junior – Holiday lights! Shining so bright! This school year, students put on another Christmas concert filled with new fun elements, such as using holiday colored lights, and newer songs. Led by Mrs. Probus, the Christmas concert’s theme was Being led to Bethlehem and Called to Christ. Preschool, elementary, and Jr./Sr. High were combined in one concert … Read More
Patriot Pace – Oct. 7
Parents are invited to cheer on your child at our annual Patriot Pace fundraiser, beginning at 12:20 p.m. on Friday, Oct. 7. Donors sponsor a student to walk, jog, or run laps to raise money for updating the school resources. Lunch is provided after the event.
Spirit Week is here!
After scaling back extra school activities and field trips throughout the year, the students were ready to jump into something different, and spirit week provided just the right level of excitement and involvement that people needed. Everyone, from the smallest preschool student, to the oldest teacher (who shall remain nameless) got into the act, accessorizing outfits with anything from leopard … Read More
New places to explore Testing out the new playground high on To Do list
Students waited in anticipation as Mrs. Darby and Mrs. Pigott cut the ceremonial ribbon celebrating the opening of the new playground last spring. They were able to enjoy the place for two whole days before the world was shut down with the coronavirus pandemic. Now students will finally be able to explore the different areas and find their new favorite … Read More
100th day of school A celebration for hard work
– by Ava J, junior – FBTA students completed 100 days of school on Jan. 31. The preschool students celebrated the 100th day with fun activities, having a theme of 100 with their parties and games. Mrs. Bradford hid 100 pennies around the halls of the elementary, and her K4 students enjoyed searching until they found them all. … Read More
K4 celebrates crazy sock day!
The K4 students love dressing up, and Mrs. Bradford makes class fun, even with something simple like colorful silly socks.
A Mother’s Day to remember
– by Sri Shakti, freshman – A mother’s love is one of the most important things in a child’s life. Some earliest memories are often of a mother’s kisses or the sound of her soft voice. It goes without saying, that the K4 students were elated to show their mothers how much they appreciate them at their Mother’s Day Brunch on … Read More
A day full of surprises Easter egg hunt
– by Ava J, junior – Easter is one of the most important stories in the Bible. The preschoolers were able to learn more about this day while doing fun activities. The teachers were able to incorporate the story of Jesus’ resurrection into simple activities. Mrs. Bradford had her K4 class start with an edible activity that captured the scene … Read More
Christmas filled with music FBTA students perform three separate concerts
– by Caleb P, sophomore – Splitting our annual Christmas concert into three separate events would seem at first to not be a good idea during an already stressful month. But this was not the case. More time to prepare for the concert and less time for each concert were both beneficial and the advantages were seen during each concert. … Read More
K4 makes lemonade
Mrs. Acosta, preschool teacher, knows how to make learning fun with many hands-on projects, such as making applesauce, and this time, lemonade, depending on which letter of the week they are learning.
- Page 1 of 2